2008/06/12

Advertiser on Zenplate

Do you want to improve your page rank ? Yes that will be easy if you buy an ads on Zenplate.
There are some reasons for you to buy ads:
-This page is page rank 4 ( updated by Google on June 2009).
-Alexa rank : 180.000 (from June 2009).
-Good traffic 2000 visitors/day + feed readers + social networks.

*Google Analytics Stats on Zenplate:



If you put your ads here just 1 month, your page rank will be increased certainly.With the cheap prize:
*125x125 ads (side bar)
-10$/month
-3$/week
-unlimit slots,1 site per 1 slot

*468x60 ads ( header )
-16$/month
-4.5$/week
-1 slot limit

With less than 20$, you can increase the page rank, it is better than spending hundreds $ for the unknown services.

Please send directly to my Paypal account address : zendersto@yahoo.com then leave me a message.
Or contact me for the deal prize.
I won't SCAM you and never break the contract.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.