2009/02/23

Show "Add A Page Element" at header

Most templates you get from websites usually do not allow you to "add a page element" at header.
This is very uncomfortable for you to change the image of header or change the size.

So now i will lead you how to improve this , and you can "add a page element" at header.

Ok very simple guys, follow this:

1st whatever you want , of course go to blogger.com and sign in your account---->Layout--->
Edit HTML

Now press Ctr F and type the word : maxwidget
then you will see the code like this:

<div class='headerleft'>
<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='no'>
<b:widget id='Header1' locked='true' title='Zenplate Blogger (Header)' type='Header'/>
</b:section>
</div>

Most templates have codes like that, it can be a little different from me but not much.
I will explain the red code now :

-Do you see the number "1" ? You have to change that number into any other numbers , for example ,change 1 to 2.
-The code "no" , this is the reason why it does not allow the "Add a page Element" to appear, so you have to change it into "yes"
-The code "true", if you want to delete the header,when you change it into "false" you can delete your header.

Finally, your code will be looked like this after fixxing:

<div class='headerleft'>
<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='2' showaddelement='yes'>
<b:widget id='Header1' locked='false' title='Zenplate Blogger (Header)' type='Header'/>
</b:section>
</div>

Easy right ? please send my post to your friends and 4rums care this problem.
Thank you very much.
Good luck to you

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting blog.
Mary was here, and very much enjoyed reading your blog.
Thank you!

vuluganck said...

thanks very much,
you can share my blog with ur friends and 4rums
or you can link back to me .

Anonymous said...

okey...:) tell me after you put my link...thanks

Anonymous said...

I guess you're using Revolution Church Template...:)

Brigitte said...

good info.

Brigitte said...

got ur link my friend

Anonymous said...

check on my sidebar...recommended links..thanks

Anonymous said...

nice cool and very interesting blog you have. thanks for sharing.

Manitoulin Threads said...

neat blog...i stumbled upon it quite by accident and was instantly intrigued...great work

Peregrina said...

that's great! Sorry, my english is not so good, normally I can't understand googles helpdesk, but yours is very easy.

Anonymous said...

nice. thanks for all the useful information.

little phojnalist said...

hei, i would like to say thank you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.