2009/03/15

How to show code in your post ?

If you want to lead your visitors to do somethings about web development but you can not put the codes in the post so this is maybe a big problem.You don't believe ? Go to "Create new post" and type the word <script> and then click "Publish" , it will be error.
But don't worry , I am here and will lead you how to do that right now and will introduce you the way to make it quickly and easily.

In articles , you can not publish the main tags has "<" , ">" or some other kinds of similar symbols as <srcipt> , </srcipt> , <div> , &lt/div> ...... They all have the "<" and ">" you see ?

Yeah that 's the key , now you just have to do this and you will see the code in your posts:
Change the symbol "<" to <
and the symbol ">" to >

Remember to change exactly the red code and don't worry about that change, just click Publish and you will see the normal sight.
look this pic:

This is the code after changed, it looks not different from the 1st code.Nothing different.
And the last , if you use the long code so you don't have enough time to change each symbol , you should use this-Simple code , copy your code and click "Process", this is more simple and easy for you.This is the screenshot of its online widget:



Ok this is the instruction how to show code in posts, so if you want to put the codes in a beautiful , colorful frames like my site Zenplate , click here ( still in store , i will publish this tip tomorrow).

Dont forget to subcribe and link back to me
Thanks guys


3 comments:

Marvin said...

Hi Zen, thanks for visiting my blog! I will bookmark yours - I always need help with web stuff.

Gnanz said...

Wow..
This is what i looking for ..
thanks dude...

Anonymous said...

This is yet another amazing tip that works perfect with what i am trying to achieve.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.