2009/04/05

Create SnapShots for blogger

What is Snapshots ? It means when you set your cursor at any link on your blog , it will automatically appears 1 frame with the image of the inside site , so you don't have to click on it but you can see how that site is.

Look at this pic , it looks like this :


Ok now you have to add this code before the tag </body> or right after the tag <body> in you source code.

<script language="javascript" src="http://thumbnails.iwebtool.com/src.js?border=004891" type="text/javascript"></script>


In the red code, you can change its text color, if you don't know the color code table , click here to get the full colors.
Note : This tip of Snapshots is not accessed for some kind of websites or blogs, so the images won't be appeared , but dont worry , have fun with this then I will lead you another tip about Snapshots in the other version one day soon.

Have a nice weekend and don't forget to subscribe me.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.