2009/04/05

Free Glitter Generator

Design your text and add it to your blog now , just follow some simple steps , you will have really cool text.
Here is the instruction :

1st step :Type the words you like.
2nd step : Choose font/size
3rd step:Choose Glitter
4th step : Click to get the code then add it to your blog by pasting it in HTML/Java Script at any place you want.

There are 3 kinds of code services for you : Blogger, WordPress , Forum VBul/PHPBB.

I hope you like this tool.
If you want to generate signature click here to join


This tool is from Allblogtools.com.

Subscribe me now !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.