2010/03/13

Announcement : Change Place.

Hello Everyone,
I am now building a new website ( website, not blog domain) with the contents are about graphics.You know I did not make new articles for 7 months on Zenplate.

Just for some reasons so I decided to stop writing on Zenplate, but I will come back in another world of graphic.Perhaps it would be done next few weeks !

I appreciate your love for Zenplate and I hope you understand then wait for my new graphic world if you are a "victim" in this area !

Hope you are all well !
Zen

1 comments:

Ihero said...

Awaiting Zen, thanks for the update !

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.