2009/03/31

Delete "border" when adding images in Google blogger


Hello every body , today I will lead you how to delete image border.You want to delete it for a long time but you do now know how to do it and no where can help you to do this.But now you dont have to bother anymore.

Can you see the difference between the 2 pics above ? yes pic 1 does not have ugly border.
To do this , you go to Layout--->Edit HTML--->Expand Widget Templates.(Remember to click Download full template to be safe)
and find this code:

.post img {

When you have found it, delete the part has the word "border" inside
.post img {
...
}



Ok click Save.You are done , if you have any problem please leave me a comment. Dont forget to subcribe me to get more cool tips.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.