2009/03/31

Some more Yahoo status images ( part 2)

Hello everybody , 2 weeks ago, I gave you 1 tip about adding Yahoo status image to chat directly with the author and I gave you some lovely images to put on your blog.You can click here if you still not read this tip and how to follow this tip.

Today , I will give you 6 more beautiful images, I hope you like it
this is the Style ID number of them , but before you get it , please subscribe me now, help my blog to be more famous, you will get more great tips.Thanks much guy !


Style ID:10
Style ID: 11
Style ID : 12

Style ID : 13
Style ID : 14
Style ID :15

Style ID : 16

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.