2009/04/19

Recent comment generator

Blogger does not have an inbuilt recent comments feature. So you had to revert to Google to search for the best option to display recent comments, but none of them developed it as effectively as done in wordpress. So I made this very simple widget to display recent comments in Blogger - the Wordpress Style.

With this tool , you can change it , you can view where the visitors have commented on , who commented and the time of comment.Very easy to add it, just fill in your necessary information then click Customize > Add widget to my blog.This widget is the best choice for you if you don't want to add the recent comment with code work.


If you have a problem of this tool, please comment below for help.Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.